I love comedy. And there’s just a way that Natalie Githinji brings out humor naturally in a very unique way.
Natalie is a radio presenter at NRG but if you check out her socials you’ll come across her rib-cracking jokes. Most of her jokes are related to life in a Kenyan secondary school alias system.
For someone who suffers from PTSD because of Maisha ya system, watching her videos is therapeutic.
I reached out to Natalie to get to know her more especially in regards to her social media life. And the little jovial girl was gracious enough to respond. This is how the quickfire went down.
- Which Social Network do you check first? Why? Natalie- Instagram.
2. What do you usually, post? Natalie- I post my photos and videos only.
3. How much time do you spend replying and reacting to all your Social mentions and tags? Natalie- I do reply and interact with my fans whenever I get a chance to it doesn’t matter what time.
4. On which network do you post on regular basis? Why? Natalie- I post on Instagram alot because that is where I get amazing impressions and engagements.
5. Do you have a daily Social Media routine? How you usually go about it? Natalie- I don’t use my social media accounts past 9 pm and before 7 am.
6. If you could change one thing about your Social Media routine, what will it be? Natalie- I think I would change the fact that I’m always on my phone from 7 am to 9 pm almost nonstop… I need to fast from my phone. (laughing emojis)
7. Does your mood affect your behavior on Social Media? How? Natalie- I’m never moody, to be honest… 😂 😂 I’m just that girl. Well unless endometriosis attack me then I take 3 to 4 days break from my phone totally, including calls.
8. Do you respond to all your DMs? Natalie- I dont respond to all DMS honestly. Because the messages are alooooooot.. But on Sunday’s I try my best to reply to the most important, compliments, health messages, people seeking help advices and such….
9. What do you enjoy more — posting stories or watching stories? Why? Natalie- I love posting question stories because I get a chance to interact with my fans and we learn alot from each other.
10. And lastly Which of your posts got the maximum engagement in the last week? Share a link to your post, if you can.
Watch out for the next quick fire and comment below which celebrity you’d like featured.
By Wanjiru Mbaru
Follow me on Instagram.